Overall body check, growths, eyes, brushing, ear cleaning, nail clip, premium shampoo and conditioner, full haircut, blow dry.
- Petites (0 – 20 lbs.) $35.oo-$40.00
- Small (21 – 40 lbs.) $45.00-50.00
- Medium (41 – 60 lbs.) $55.00-$65.00
- Large (60+ lbs.) $65.00-70.00
Overall body check, growths, eyes, brushing, ear cleaning, nail clip, premium shampoo and conditioner, trim coat, de-matting and sanitary trim: ears, paws, private areas, loose ends, blow dry.
- Petite (0 – 20 lbs.) Short hair-$25.00 Long hair-$35.oo
- Small (21 – 40 lbs.) Short hair-$35.00 Long hair-$45.00
- Medium (41 – 60 lbs.) Short hair-$45.00 Long hair-$55.00
- Large (60+ lbs.) Short hair-$60.00 Long hair-$75.00
Factors That Determine Price
- Coat Length
- Degree of Matting
- Disposition of Animal
- Difficulty of Cut
- Drying Time
Brushing & Matting Options
The first 30 minutes of de-matting are included in the partial groom price. Additional minutes are charged $10.00/15 minutes. De-matting is time consuming and can be painful for your pet. Regular brushing will help remove dead coat, reduce matting and shedding, increase blood flow to the top layers of skin which tighten hair follicles and distributes your dog’s natural oils.