Terms and Conditions for The Jewelry CAD Institute
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements before you purchase any module.
- The videos produced for training purposes may be used on a single computer by a single student. You will be sent a link to download the videos for this purpose. You may not reproduce, transfer or reuse in any format whatsoever the videos being accessed by you. The videos will be available for download via a .zip file. After you have purchased the training video a link will be given to you to access the .zip file. The videos are much better hosted on your own computer.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Jewelry CAD Institute’s or The Jewelers Internet, Inc. prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- Purchasing of the videos in their entirety or in part including any written documents and viewing the flash files are non-refundable. Once the purchase is made we will, at our discretion, make every reasonable attempt to correct any discrepancy which has arisen from video or display issues.
- We have licenses/agreements with the software providers for the use of their software for our educational content. We can’t be held for any discrepancies in third party software due to anyone’s fault, be it programming or bug issues. Every attempt is made to upgrade the software to produce the educational content herein.
- We will, at our discretion, add further videos for trainees to come back and receive at an additional cost. All above terms and conditions apply to new or added materials and the costs associated with their use.
- The Jewelry CAD Institute unconditionally reserves the right to discontinue service to any student enrolled with or without cause.
- Any disruption of the website for any reason is at the users own risk.